Being PresentWe talk a lot in yoga-related convos about learning to simply be present. We talk a lot about learning to watch our mind, and the thoughts racing through–and through this watching, find the distance between our true selves, and our thoughts. Why? So we don’t go crazy. ..or NotThoughts and overthinking–rehashing the past, worrying…
The higher the level of economic development, it seems, the more anaesthetized we have become to our emotional realities.~ Gabor Mate. M.D. Loving this guy.
love love love this RELATED‘namaste’ = “howdy” in sanskrit
OlympicsWe dreaded them. We raved about them. We left the city. We raced to watch the flag go by. Whatever our reaction, everybody in Vancouver had their opinion on the Olympic Games. SnowIt made me think of last winter, when the big snow storm hit. And all the papers reported on the traffic snarls, the…
CoincidencesThe universe is always lighting our way with “coincidences.” The message is there for us to hear, if we listen. I had a follow-up appointment with my Ayur Vedic doc, Shiva (aka. Dr. Varma). Really, I just like talking to the guy, and, lucky for me, he’s happy to chat. So we got to jiving…
Got this from a music-manic friend of mine. It’s inspiration for today. Instrumental post-rock (whatever that means) interpretation of the Sanskrit term for freedom, or liberation. The band’s called Caspian. The song’s called Moksha. RELATEDmc yogi and jai uttal kirtan jamming
Insight + Inspiration
Images to stoke your imagination.
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.
- Danielle LaPorte Whitehot Truth maven, entrepreneurial fire-starter, the jump-starter of Libre Retreats founder Lindsey Lewis’ faith in a life well-loved.
- Jonathan Fields Personal development, entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Mark Silver When you want to make a difference, but need to make a profit. Experiential training on communications, conflict management, coaching, facilitation and team building.
- Satya Colombo Self-Realization blog and community dedicated to freedom, passion , and changing the world.
- Seth Godin Seth Godin’s riffs on marketing, respect, and the ways ideas spread.