Being PresentWe talk a lot in yoga-related convos about learning to simply be present. We talk a lot about learning to watch our mind, and the thoughts racing through–and through this watching, find the distance between our true selves, and our thoughts. Why? So we don’t go crazy. ..or NotThoughts and overthinking–rehashing the past, worrying…
The higher the level of economic development, it seems, the more anaesthetized we have become to our emotional realities.~ Gabor Mate. M.D. Loving this guy.
love love love this RELATED‘namaste’ = “howdy” in sanskrit
OlympicsWe dreaded them. We raved about them. We left the city. We raced to watch the flag go by. Whatever our reaction, everybody in Vancouver had their opinion on the Olympic Games. SnowIt made me think of last winter, when the big snow storm hit. And all the papers reported on the traffic snarls, the…
CoincidencesThe universe is always lighting our way with “coincidences.” The message is there for us to hear, if we listen. I had a follow-up appointment with my Ayur Vedic doc, Shiva (aka. Dr. Varma). Really, I just like talking to the guy, and, lucky for me, he’s happy to chat. So we got to jiving…
Got this from a music-manic friend of mine. It’s inspiration for today. Instrumental post-rock (whatever that means) interpretation of the Sanskrit term for freedom, or liberation. The band’s called Caspian. The song’s called Moksha. RELATEDmc yogi and jai uttal kirtan jamming
You’re invited. To an uplifted life.
Insight + Inspiration
- Follow Me on Pinterest
Images to stoke your imagination.
- Libre Living on Facebook
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
- Connect with me on Facebook
New friends are always welcome.
- Follow me on Twitter
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
- Get insights to your inbox
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
- Subscribe via RSS
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
Inspiration + Music + More
#1 Top Posts
- 6 Inspiring Women on Their Hardest Life Lessons 6 Inspiring Women on their Hardest Life Lessons
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.