http://video.ted.com/assets/player/swf/EmbedPlayer.swf Elizabeth Gilbert on nurturing creativity Video on TED.com
The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of men when they realize their relationship, their one-ness, with the universe and all its powers…this is the real peace, and the others are but reflections of this… Above all you should understand that there can never be peace between…
Vacation DayA yogi friend of mine recently, caringly admonished me to “take the day off when it’s your day off.” We were talking about the days we don’t teach, work, or have any commitments. The days we really, truly, have the day off. She argued that we should take a break from our morning yoga…
Enlightenment is always there. Small enlightenment will bring great enlightenment. If you breathe in and are aware that you are alive–that you can touch the miracle of being alive–then that is a kind of enlightenment. Many people are alive but don’t touch the miracle of being alive.~ Thich Nhat Hanh
Insight + Inspiration
Images to stoke your imagination.
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.
- Danielle LaPorte Whitehot Truth maven, entrepreneurial fire-starter, the jump-starter of Libre Retreats founder Lindsey Lewis’ faith in a life well-loved.
- Jonathan Fields Personal development, entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Mark Silver When you want to make a difference, but need to make a profit. Experiential training on communications, conflict management, coaching, facilitation and team building.
- Satya Colombo Self-Realization blog and community dedicated to freedom, passion , and changing the world.
- Seth Godin Seth Godin’s riffs on marketing, respect, and the ways ideas spread.