1. You’ve coined the term SmartFlow yoga. What does it mean to you and why did you come up with it?Smart refers to 3 things: having an intention that is specific and clear; creating a sequence that can move one towards that intention (and this refers to a sequence of poses inside of a single…
Category: expert insight
Hemalayaa, she of the Bollywood booty-shaking dance moves and yoga love, shared her light with Joy Yoga readers recently. 1. You teach Bollywood-style dance, among other practices. Why dance?We were born dancing and some of us have forgotten how good it feels to move our bodies and be free in that way. I believe dance…
Dr. Robin Armstrong is a Chiropractor and Yoga Instructor in Vancouver, BC. Join her, and the yoga anatomy nerds, at Smarter Yoga. How many times have you come to Tadasana / Mountain Pose and your yoga teacher has encouraged you to feel your connection to the earth, or balance your weight on all four corners…
Dr. Robin Armstrong is a Chiropractor and Yoga Instructor in Vancouver, BC. Join her, and the yoga anatomy nerds, at Smarter Yoga. Like my tennis coach once said, “It’s all in the wrist.” With our technology and computer-centered lifestyles, this statement couldn’t be more true off the tennis court. Most of us spend at least…
Dr. Robin Armstrong is a Chiropractor and Yoga Instructor in Vancouver, BC. Join her, and the yoga anatomy nerds, at Smarter Yoga. Top 5 Poses for a Strong CoreBy now the news has spread: a strong core is in. The ancient sages have known this for centuries; it just took us a while to catch…
Dr. Robin Armstrong is a Chiropractor and Yoga Instructor in Vancouver, BC. Join the yoga anatomy nerds at Smarter Yoga. The diverse girls and guys in the yoga community have many things in common: a respect for the earth and those around us, an appreciation for inner calm and a quiet spirit, and a love…
Insight + Inspiration
Images to stoke your imagination.
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.
- Danielle LaPorte Whitehot Truth maven, entrepreneurial fire-starter, the jump-starter of Libre Retreats founder Lindsey Lewis’ faith in a life well-loved.
- Jonathan Fields Personal development, entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Mark Silver When you want to make a difference, but need to make a profit. Experiential training on communications, conflict management, coaching, facilitation and team building.
- Satya Colombo Self-Realization blog and community dedicated to freedom, passion , and changing the world.
- Seth Godin Seth Godin’s riffs on marketing, respect, and the ways ideas spread.