Music–making it or listening to it–can tap us into that same space where our own creativity comes from. Watch the Ahn sisters in action. Listen deeply. Get inspired.
We have not come here to take prisoners, But to surrender ever more deeply To freedom and joy. We have not come into this exquisite world To hold ourselves hostage from love. Run my dear, From anything That may not strengthen Your precious budding wings. Run like hell my dear, From anyone likely To put…
Jonathan Fields on how to turn fear into fuel. Fantastic!
The little tree sparkled. From trunk to tip, tiny specks of light glowed golden bright. It wasn’t man-made. It was the play of street lights on droplets of rain that had gathered on its branches. It stopped us in our tracks. We paused mid-stride and mid-sentence to gaze open-mouthed at its natural beauty. We looked…
Eat, Pray, Love’s Elizabeth Gilbert’s TEDtalk on creativity. Your creative self is gonna love this!
“Carlos Castaneda’s teacher Don Juan told him once that there is no path really, only heart. So basically, we can follow any old path we want and it will lead us nowhere. And if you follow a heartless path, that is all it will be. But if we follow the path with heart, then, when…
Everyone who reads my Joy for Life blog knows: Lindsey loves yoga. And I truly believe this practice is life-affirming. Yoga makes everything better.BUT there are times when we–and I–need more. That’s why I also love the following people, and what they have to offer. Thought I’d share them here, with you, so next time…
“The big difference is this: what we all do—householders, hermits and the unattached—on the black mat is mere scrimmage; the game is what happens everywhere else.”- Kirtan artist, father, husband, and dog owner Scott Robinson, on spiritual practice and family life RELATEDMandala Bandswings installed in Paris trees! yes!
Love this! Had to post on Joy for Life. Great for feeling-blue days. Get the full-size poster, for you to print.Words by BlissChick. Design by DaisyBones
Insight + Inspiration
- Follow Me on Pinterest
Images to stoke your imagination.
- Libre Living on Facebook
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
- Connect with me on Facebook
New friends are always welcome.
- Follow me on Twitter
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
- Get insights to your inbox
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
- Subscribe via RSS
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
Inspiration + Music + More
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.