Do you wish you could keep the calm, strong yoga love vibe happening OFF your yoga mat? Do you have moments in your day when stress or other ‘negative’ emotions overwhelm you? Do you want to feel as empowered in your daily life as you do right after a yoga class? This is pretty much…
We dance, we laugh, we sing, we work our bodies—and our souls. Kundalini is a dynamic, fast-paced, powerful form of yoga. Benefits include weight control, stress, anxiety and insomnia relief, lymphatic cleansing, and developing will power. Each class includes getting centred with a mantra, a warm-up, posture set, deep relaxation and meditation. Challenge yourself. Get…
Working It: At the Office Stress BustersLearn the ins and outs of powerful yet simple stress relief for work. There are no attention-grabbing body bends on the menu. Based on the latest research and ancient yoga methods, Lindsey teaches a range of powerful techniques utilizing the breath, mind, and body. Price: $25 per person +…
Tomorrow is Yoga Day in the USA!Free yoga, workshops, and plain ol’ good times for any body. Check out their Top 10 reasons to do yoga. Go here to find events near you.
The Reality of Relaxation quote is pretty much the basis of my entire yoga practice and teachings: classes and workshops. At the Stress Busters for Students workshop I did at UBC for peer advisors, we learned yogic tools and techniques for tapping into the relaxation that is always there. We’ll be booking a second one,…
Insight + Inspiration
Images to stoke your imagination.
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.
- Danielle LaPorte Whitehot Truth maven, entrepreneurial fire-starter, the jump-starter of Libre Retreats founder Lindsey Lewis’ faith in a life well-loved.
- Jonathan Fields Personal development, entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Mark Silver When you want to make a difference, but need to make a profit. Experiential training on communications, conflict management, coaching, facilitation and team building.
- Satya Colombo Self-Realization blog and community dedicated to freedom, passion , and changing the world.
- Seth Godin Seth Godin’s riffs on marketing, respect, and the ways ideas spread.