If you want to find peace(Don’t look for it) What we focus on grows Looking implies lacking Peace is within usIt’s within you Beneath the grasping and the seeking and the searching Sits an unfolded lotus Beneath the frantic actions and trials and errorsSits a Buddha with a contented smile on his face Beneath the…
Tagged as: anxiety
Doesn’t that title just grab your soul? Too bad I didn’t come up with it. You know who did? An inspiring holistic anxiety coach, speaker and now the author of this breath of fresh air work of the soul-grabbing name. Her name is Hadley Gustin, and she reached out to me a little bit ago…
THE WAY IN The mind has a way of taking control. Scientists call our Amygdala—the region of our brain pretty much in charge of feelings of anxiety, fear, anger and negativity—our “lizard brain.” Why lizard brain? Because this area of our brain evolved a loooong time ago, back when our primal lizard-ish concerns were much…
Yes. Dive into it. Explore it. What does fear feel like to you? Like a shot to the back of the head that nearly blinds you…or maybe like being held under water while you desperately scramble to come up? That’s what fear used to feel like to me. And I should know; I felt it…
Insight + Inspiration
Images to stoke your imagination.
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.
- Danielle LaPorte Whitehot Truth maven, entrepreneurial fire-starter, the jump-starter of Libre Retreats founder Lindsey Lewis’ faith in a life well-loved.
- Jonathan Fields Personal development, entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Mark Silver When you want to make a difference, but need to make a profit. Experiential training on communications, conflict management, coaching, facilitation and team building.
- Satya Colombo Self-Realization blog and community dedicated to freedom, passion , and changing the world.
- Seth Godin Seth Godin’s riffs on marketing, respect, and the ways ideas spread.