There are two ways to do anything – getting a job – finding a home – creating a product – launching a business – getting a haircut – you name it Way 1Do market research. Look at listings. Check ads. Go online and search. Look at what other people have done and choose from what…
Tagged as: dharma
Everything has an impact. And everything is a choice. How do you want to feel? Apathetic, overwhelmed, tired, exhausted, frazzled… Or lit up, on fire, in charge, empowered, full of joy? Notice what you watch, what you eat —what you let into your life How do you feel when you spend time with those people…
It is no small thing or selfish thing topursue what makes you deeply and uniquely happy. It’s your birthright. It’s your purpose. It’s the greatest gift you can give to the world. You are called to live a life of joy. You are destined to be fulfilled and filled-up with love. You are calledto free…
Peace. Ease. Joy. Empowered strength. Waking up with a ‘yes’ already formed on your lips. This day will be AMAZING. This day will be fulfilling, nourishing, REWARDING and the challenge will feel like a challenge, not a problem. Knowing you have all the skills you need, you have the ability, the capacity, and the courage….
I dream big. Scratch that. I’m called to act on a scale that is bigger than me. It’s like an ache in my heart that gets louder and achier if I try to ignore it. It’s like a fire in my belly that gets stronger and hotter if I stop paying attention. It keeps me…
Big love to Cohabitaire for sharing this. L
Let’s start this off the right way: How do you want to feel? When we sit down to dream about what we want to see happen or create in our lives, many of us come up with a list that looks something like this: – Significant other like this… – Home like this… – Car…
There’s something major missing from the teachings of The Secret. “I did everything the way they said,” a friend tells me, “I sat there every day and visualized my dream car. I still don’t have it.” “I read all this stuff,” another friend says, “But it’s actually applying it to my life in a way…
Six Months to Build a DreamShe had the number ‘six months’ in her head. This would be enough severance pay to get her feet on the ground and her dream business up and running. It would carry her through the down-time where she would recuperate from a draining corporate gig, through the up-time where she…
Bam! I ricocheted off the wrong career path. Again. Whammo! I recoiled from a relationship with the wrong man. Again. Kerblang! I curled away from a potential future ‘friend’ who actually wanted to be a mentee. Again. Zing! I escaped the oh-so-wrong-for-me networking group just before the hefty membership fees kicked in. Again. THEN: HEADING…
Insight + Inspiration
Images to stoke your imagination.
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.
- Danielle LaPorte Whitehot Truth maven, entrepreneurial fire-starter, the jump-starter of Libre Retreats founder Lindsey Lewis’ faith in a life well-loved.
- Jonathan Fields Personal development, entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Mark Silver When you want to make a difference, but need to make a profit. Experiential training on communications, conflict management, coaching, facilitation and team building.
- Satya Colombo Self-Realization blog and community dedicated to freedom, passion , and changing the world.
- Seth Godin Seth Godin’s riffs on marketing, respect, and the ways ideas spread.