Isn’t the simple wild flower that we stumble across while out hiking that much more beautiful than the one we purchase in the store—no matter how exotic? And isn’t it the candid moments caught on camera that warm our hearts or delight our souls in a way no poised moment ever can? And isn’t it…
Tagged as: earth is a good place to be
weekly inspiration. chris hadfield. astronaut + choir + space + earth = mega inspiring video (5 mins)
Weekly Inspirational VideoHere it is, this week’s inspirational video. Big love and thanks to my inspiring life coaching client who sent this one to me to share with all of you. Is this arriving straight to your inbox? Click the image to watch the video. Watch the inspirational video Did this inspirational video make a…
I believe in love. I believe small acts of kindness make a big difference. …right now, someone is giving someone else their seat on the bus, and transforming their experience of that moment—or even their whole day. I believe in the human capacity to grow, to evolve, to create positive change in the world—even if…
Retired lithographer Gordon McCann has made it his mission to give people a voice. He began in Vancouver’s infamous Downtown Eastside, with the intention of helping the homeless people there reach out to those who don’t hear them. It went so well he decided to do as many neighbourhoods as he could. I happened to…
aching for a break? how to take a vacation when you can’t take a vacation. hint: zen mind and beginner’s mind is big here
THE TRAVELLING HIGH Travelling is addicting. I think probably a lot of Joy for Life readers feel this way. I recently read that serotinin—that’s the happy brain chemical—is released when we experience something new. Even receiving new emails is apparently enough to kick it into gear. No wonder we love being on vacation! New-ness around…
It’s springtime on the West Coast and the rain is dumping down. Great, fat raindrops that soak you instantly when they plop onto your shoulder. Or tiny, nearly-invisible raindrops that form an all-encompassing damp that chills you deeper with every step. So today, I’m grateful for umbrellas. And pockets—for tucking otherwise numb fingers inside. Daffodils…
Insight + Inspiration
Images to stoke your imagination.
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.
- Danielle LaPorte Whitehot Truth maven, entrepreneurial fire-starter, the jump-starter of Libre Retreats founder Lindsey Lewis’ faith in a life well-loved.
- Jonathan Fields Personal development, entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Mark Silver When you want to make a difference, but need to make a profit. Experiential training on communications, conflict management, coaching, facilitation and team building.
- Satya Colombo Self-Realization blog and community dedicated to freedom, passion , and changing the world.
- Seth Godin Seth Godin’s riffs on marketing, respect, and the ways ideas spread.