The Beauty of In-Sight From Buddhism we learn to navigate our thoughts and emotions, take responsibility for them, and not label them as good or bad. We invite in fear, anger, or jealousy and sit with them instead of avoid them. From self-help with learn that when we’re upset with people, it usually has more…
Tagged as: inner lizard
Life Coaching Tools for Stress and Overwhelm No matter how varied my life coaching clients are, wherever in the world they come from, or whatever their background, at some point in our work together we’ll come to this point. “I feel overwhelmed and stressed.” Life has gone haywire, the cow crap has hit the fan,…
When you don’t have it all figured out Keep going When you’re afraid of what others will think Keep going When you wonder how you’ll pay the bills Keep going When the light at the end of the tunnel is missing And your best friend says you’re crazy When your husband thinks your nuts And…
I’ve always believed it when I heard someone say I should do what I do differently. I’ve mostly tried really hard to be something or someone I thought someone else thought I should be. I’ve looked up at pretty much everyone, and down at myself–pretty impressive hey, given that I’m over 5′ 9″? It’s my…
MY FLYING MANTRA I’m not the only one petrified to fly. Anxiety runs in my family. My aunt once leapt from her seat to stand near the closing door to the plane cabin, so she could take what felt like her last breaths. “Mam, we need you to take your seat NOW.’ ‘I know, I…
I am not an expert at this. I’m not a pro. But then again, word has it that what we need to learn is what we teach best–because if we did it automatically, if it came instantly and naturally, how would we know how it happened? I had a whole schedule written up for inspired…
Insight + Inspiration
Images to stoke your imagination.
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.
- Danielle LaPorte Whitehot Truth maven, entrepreneurial fire-starter, the jump-starter of Libre Retreats founder Lindsey Lewis’ faith in a life well-loved.
- Jonathan Fields Personal development, entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Mark Silver When you want to make a difference, but need to make a profit. Experiential training on communications, conflict management, coaching, facilitation and team building.
- Satya Colombo Self-Realization blog and community dedicated to freedom, passion , and changing the world.
- Seth Godin Seth Godin’s riffs on marketing, respect, and the ways ideas spread.