The world is far from ordinary. There’s a poetry to the day, to the week, to the challenges and difficulties. There’s a season of ebbs and flows and seeds planted and flowers blooming—in every miniscule moment. There’s magic. There are miracles. I’m not hoping for them anymore. I’m expecting them. I was having a conversation…
Tagged as: intuition
Intuition: True Stories1. A group of students participating in a study were asked to evaluate a professor after watching a one-hour video clip of the professor talking. Another group was asked to evaluate the same professor after watching a thirty minute video clip. A different group watched a two second tape with the sound off….
what to do if you don’t want your life to get even better. 12 proven tactics. (a life coaching manual)
1. Do not listen to your gut. Intuition is for suckers. The scientists that back it up are probably closeted new agers. 2. Let everyone else around you take the blame. It’s much easier than realizing every situation represents a choice. Remember: Ignorance is bliss. 3. First thing in the morning, tune into the biggest,…
Bam! I ricocheted off the wrong career path. Again. Whammo! I recoiled from a relationship with the wrong man. Again. Kerblang! I curled away from a potential future ‘friend’ who actually wanted to be a mentee. Again. Zing! I escaped the oh-so-wrong-for-me networking group just before the hefty membership fees kicked in. Again. THEN: HEADING…
attention high achievers. ever feel overwhelmed + confused? kinda stuck? how to tap your instincts + get back in the flow
Here’s some kickers that might ring true for you: You’ve got to make lists, set deadlines, map it out, make it happen. Aint nothin’ gonna go down unless it’s in your daytimer/Blackberry/iPhone. I what? Exactly. Where’s the ‘I’ in all of that? Or rather, where’s the ‘you’? You’ve got the master plan. You’ve got the…
RANDOM RUN-INS WITH NOT-SO-RANDOM INSIGHTS I was sick of being tired, and tired of being sick. I had scored my dream job—assistant editor at a top-earning Canadian magazine. It wasn’t all I’d dreamt it would be. Scratch that. It was all I’d dreamt it would be, it just didn’t feel like a dream. I wasn’t…
Insight + Inspiration
Images to stoke your imagination.
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.
- Danielle LaPorte Whitehot Truth maven, entrepreneurial fire-starter, the jump-starter of Libre Retreats founder Lindsey Lewis’ faith in a life well-loved.
- Jonathan Fields Personal development, entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Mark Silver When you want to make a difference, but need to make a profit. Experiential training on communications, conflict management, coaching, facilitation and team building.
- Satya Colombo Self-Realization blog and community dedicated to freedom, passion , and changing the world.
- Seth Godin Seth Godin’s riffs on marketing, respect, and the ways ideas spread.