So…I’m human. Things aren’t always butterflies and sunshine. Sometimes things feel hard, and painful, and like a cut from a glass that broke as you were taking a long refreshing drink. In this moment, I know a few things: 1. That, like Elephant Journal ed Waylon Lewis writes “In the Buddhist view the feeling of…
Tagged as: love is yoga
5 yoga tips for lovers. singletons included, and chocolate-lovers, too. inspiration from David Deida [vid]
Have you read any of the works by David Deida? Immersed in the world of Hatha yoga, Tai Chi Chuan and meditation, plus research in medicine and consciousness since he was a teen (yup, he was admitted to the Florida Scholars Program for “gifted and unusual students” at the University of Florida before he’d even…
Insight + Inspiration
Images to stoke your imagination.
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.
- Danielle LaPorte Whitehot Truth maven, entrepreneurial fire-starter, the jump-starter of Libre Retreats founder Lindsey Lewis’ faith in a life well-loved.
- Jonathan Fields Personal development, entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Mark Silver When you want to make a difference, but need to make a profit. Experiential training on communications, conflict management, coaching, facilitation and team building.
- Satya Colombo Self-Realization blog and community dedicated to freedom, passion , and changing the world.
- Seth Godin Seth Godin’s riffs on marketing, respect, and the ways ideas spread.