Isn’t the simple wild flower that we stumble across while out hiking that much more beautiful than the one we purchase in the store–no matter how exotic? And isn’t it the candid moments caught on camera that warm our hearts or delight our souls in a way no poised moment ever can? And isn’t it…
Tagged as: love
weekly inspiration. chris hadfield. astronaut + choir + space + earth = mega inspiring video (5 mins)
Weekly Inspirational Video Here it is, this week’s inspirational video. Big love and thanks to my inspiring life coaching client who sent this one to me to share with all of you. Is this arriving straight to your inbox? Click the image to watch the video. Watch the inspirational video Did this inspirational video make…
The world is far from ordinary. There’s a poetry to the day, to the week, to the challenges and difficulties. There’s a season of ebbs and flows and seeds planted and flowers blooming–in every miniscule moment. There’s magic. There are miracles. I’m not hoping for them anymore. I’m expecting them. I was having a conversation…
Big love to Cohabitaire for sharing this. L
There’s a beauty in falling apart. In the raw, unfiltered explosion of emotion that’s been there for so long but tucked away behind the smile. Truth always feels good. Even when it hurts. Even when it makes us want to slide down onto the kitchen floor and wrap our arms around our knees and just…
It’s a celebration! I’m super stoked, really excited, and–ok, I’ll be totally honest–super relieved that Living Yoga: 7 Pathways to Liberated Living has officially launched. And I’m giving this online yoga course away–for one day only. Until midnight tonight, anyone can get this $99 program for nadda. Nothing. Zip. You can access it here. Is…
I wouldn’t exactly call myself an expert in love. Scratch that. I wouldn’t even call myself a medium-level student. I’ve walked around with so many certainties about how to have great relationships, and be in them, and stay standing tall in your own space, but still holding someone else up, too, and moving forward instead…
“If I had a different job, I’d be happy.” “If my mom was more loving, I’d be happy.” “If my friends would be better to me, I’d be happy.” Here was my big one, and it was so big I didn’t even realize it was there ‘cos I’d believed it for years: “I can only…
ON FEAR AND LOVE The universe doesn’t reward us for living in fear. The universe is always guiding us towards the recognition that not only are we loved, we ARE love. Always. It’s frightening to make decisions from a place of love–as strange as that sounds. It feels easier to make choices that listen to…
Insight + Inspiration
Images to stoke your imagination.
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.
- Danielle LaPorte Whitehot Truth maven, entrepreneurial fire-starter, the jump-starter of Libre Retreats founder Lindsey Lewis’ faith in a life well-loved.
- Jonathan Fields Personal development, entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Mark Silver When you want to make a difference, but need to make a profit. Experiential training on communications, conflict management, coaching, facilitation and team building.
- Satya Colombo Self-Realization blog and community dedicated to freedom, passion , and changing the world.
- Seth Godin Seth Godin’s riffs on marketing, respect, and the ways ideas spread.