What’s your money story? Here’s the one I grew up with: You need to work hard hard hard in order to make a living. Work is work, and that is that, and it’s not related to your dreams or dharma or destiny. What should always come first are these three things: stability, a pension when…
Tagged as: loving kindness
“Not me, I’m not angry.” “Not me, I’m not vulnerable.” “Not me, I’m not insecure.” How many times do we tell ourselves this? Are you answering, “Not me, never?” I spent a lot of my life telling myself, and sometimes other people, these things. Of course, that meant I was riddled with these qualities. Pop!…
“Always meditate on whatever provokes resentment.” Part of the Buddhist Tonglen meditation teachings is this statement. I’m no expert, I’m new to this Buddhist stuff, but from what I’m learning, it’s worth loving. This statement rose up to meet my irritated mind the other day. I was thinking of someone I know who absolutely drives…
WHAT THE SAINT SAID“Come here,” she said, ”Sit down.” He knelt beside her and she leaned close. “No amount of medicine in the world will cure people’s sickness. People are sick because they are not following their dharma. You must help them find their dreams.” She was Ama–the hugging saint, absolutely, completely dedicated and called to…
Insight + Inspiration
- Follow Me on Pinterest
Images to stoke your imagination.
- Libre Living on Facebook
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
- Connect with me on Facebook
New friends are always welcome.
- Follow me on Twitter
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
- Get insights to your inbox
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
- Subscribe via RSS
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
Inspiration + Music + More
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.