Songs full of inspiration. Check ‘em out. Shake your soul feathers. Getting this via email? Click the image to listen. Roar by Katy Perry “You’re gonna hear me roar.” I See Love Passenger “I see love when I close my eyes.” Daydream Tori Kelly “You don’t have to know exactly who you are, because figuring…
Tagged as: music is love
Music to fuel your soul, lift your spirit and remind you who you truly are. 5 Inspiring Songs Shake your soul feathers. Brave by Sara Bareilles Is this arriving straight to your inbox? Click the image below to watch the videos. Hey Hey Hey by Michael Franti Ceiling Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan…
yup, it’s world hip hop mom. check out her video of T.I’s Go Get it Remake [music video] More to give…
Love this? Monica deserves some share-time. Feel free to Facebook or Tweet it. Big love, L
Music Maker He was a struggling musician, determined to make it in the industry. Scottish by birth, he’d moved to Canada when he was 13 years old when his Dad decided the kids would have more opportunity in the big ol’ white north. After years of dreaming and not giving up, he was nominated for…
Music can be yoga, too. Huh? Yup, in the same way that yoga in its most fundamental, last-of-the-8-limbs understanding can spark our flame, inspire us to greater depths, and lift us up to greater heights, music can do that, too. Some music does this more than others. Enter Heatherlyn Music. This self- and accurately-described soulful,…
Music–making it or listening to it–can tap us into that same space where our own creativity comes from. Watch the Ahn sisters in action. Listen deeply. Get inspired.
5 Questions, 5 Answers: Jivamukti Yoga’s Sharon Gannon on her new CD, NYC rock yoga, and hip hop MC Yogi [vid]
Lucky for us, Jivamukti co-founder, and inspira-woman Sharon Gannon took the time to answer 5 quick questions for Joy for Life.1. You’ve always loved music. Why did you decide to do your new CD, Sharanam? Music is the most direct means to connecting with the spiritual—that which is infinite…Of course most musicians would say, that…
Insight + Inspiration
Images to stoke your imagination.
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.
- Danielle LaPorte Whitehot Truth maven, entrepreneurial fire-starter, the jump-starter of Libre Retreats founder Lindsey Lewis’ faith in a life well-loved.
- Jonathan Fields Personal development, entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Mark Silver When you want to make a difference, but need to make a profit. Experiential training on communications, conflict management, coaching, facilitation and team building.
- Satya Colombo Self-Realization blog and community dedicated to freedom, passion , and changing the world.
- Seth Godin Seth Godin’s riffs on marketing, respect, and the ways ideas spread.