CelebrationSo today, the makers of this ad celebrate Crystal, who puts all of her “responsibilities before herself time and again.” Today, I say screw that. Piss off. You and your health-crushing, stereotype-promoting, woman-minimizing messaging. This doesn’t serve anybody. How many times in how many ways do we need to hear this? “In order to be…
Tagged as: social self
We can receive nothing from the world that we can’t give ourselves. This month of love…love yourself. I invite you to dive deep into the ocean of boundless, endless, indescribably powerful LOVE that exists within your very own heart. I invite you to drop the belief that love comes from outside. I invite you to…
Can you hear it? Your essential self—genetic legacy, tastes and talents, the core you that makes decisions from a place of love—talks to you through your body. Our essential self goes beyond the language and logic of the social self. Guess what? The verbal, logistical, analytical, numeric brain processes about 40 bits of information per…
E: Wanna play today? S: Nah, too much work work work to do. Later. E: Wanna play now? S: Nah, dishes, laundry, vacuuming to do. E: (sighs) How about tomorrow? S: Tomorrow. Maybe. Play: a : recreational activity; especially : the spontaneous activity of children b : absence of serious or harmful intent : jest…
Insight + Inspiration
Images to stoke your imagination.
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.
- Danielle LaPorte Whitehot Truth maven, entrepreneurial fire-starter, the jump-starter of Libre Retreats founder Lindsey Lewis’ faith in a life well-loved.
- Jonathan Fields Personal development, entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Mark Silver When you want to make a difference, but need to make a profit. Experiential training on communications, conflict management, coaching, facilitation and team building.
- Satya Colombo Self-Realization blog and community dedicated to freedom, passion , and changing the world.
- Seth Godin Seth Godin’s riffs on marketing, respect, and the ways ideas spread.