There’s a force within you. Do you feel it? Your soul is calling. It’s already ignited. The flame is lit. The embers glow. So do you. If you’re feeling stressed–anxious, jittery, tense, tired, exhausted, or irritable–the force of your dharma is pressing. Imagine trying to contain the sun. Instead: setting loose the force of nature…
Tagged as: stress
Life Coaching Tools for Stress and Overwhelm No matter how varied my life coaching clients are, wherever in the world they come from, or whatever their background, at some point in our work together we’ll come to this point. “I feel overwhelmed and stressed.” Life has gone haywire, the cow crap has hit the fan,…
When you don’t have it all figured out Keep going When you’re afraid of what others will think Keep going When you wonder how you’ll pay the bills Keep going When the light at the end of the tunnel is missing And your best friend says you’re crazy When your husband thinks your nuts And…
If you want to find peace (Don’t look for it) What we focus on grows Looking implies lacking Peace is within us It’s within you Beneath the grasping and the seeking and the searching Sits an unfolded lotus Beneath the frantic actions and trials and errors Sits a Buddha with a contented smile on his…
Stress affects everybody. It can make us feel tired, sad, and overwhelmed. Stress can even make us afraid of taking steps towards living the life we want to live. Recent research done by Japanese scientists at Chiba University shows one small thing can help lower stress in a big way. This activity decreases cortisol level,…
what to do if you don’t want your life to get even better. 12 proven tactics. (a life coaching manual)
1. Do not listen to your gut. Intuition is for suckers. The scientists that back it up are probably closeted new agers. 2. Let everyone else around you take the blame. It’s much easier than realizing every situation represents a choice. Remember: Ignorance is bliss. 3. First thing in the morning, tune into the biggest,…
THE WAY IN The mind has a way of taking control. Scientists call our Amygdala–the region of our brain pretty much in charge of feelings of anxiety, fear, anger and negativity–our “lizard brain.” Why lizard brain? Because this area of our brain evolved a loooong time ago, back when our primal lizard-ish concerns were much…
Yes. Dive into it. Explore it. What does fear feel like to you? Like a shot to the back of the head that nearly blinds you…or maybe like being held under water while you desperately scramble to come up? That’s what fear used to feel like to me. And I should know; I felt it…
Insight + Inspiration
Images to stoke your imagination.
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.
- Danielle LaPorte Whitehot Truth maven, entrepreneurial fire-starter, the jump-starter of Libre Retreats founder Lindsey Lewis’ faith in a life well-loved.
- Jonathan Fields Personal development, entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Mark Silver When you want to make a difference, but need to make a profit. Experiential training on communications, conflict management, coaching, facilitation and team building.
- Satya Colombo Self-Realization blog and community dedicated to freedom, passion , and changing the world.
- Seth Godin Seth Godin’s riffs on marketing, respect, and the ways ideas spread.