What does being free mean to you? ‘Being vulnerable and not caring about what others think.’ Tara, writer, lecturer. Introducing the LibreFree Project. Featuring dancers, artists, writers, designers, teachers. Lawyers. Philanthropists. Dreamers and doers. People who inspire us. It’s the way they live, the way they show up in the world, and who they are….
Tagged as: Tara Lee
It’s sensation stimulation grande central. Vancouver BC’s Granville Island is known as a mecca for creativity: musicians, artisans, clothing designers, pottery- and broom-makers, specialty coffee roasters, and many more. Buskers fill the streets with music. Children skip through the Kids Market. Students at Emily Carr University of Art + Design haul their canvases between classes….
This story is about five people we at Libre Living consider ourselves very lucky to know. It begins, as most stories do, at the beginning. But it wasn’t the Beginning, with a capital ‘B’, that our protagonists each thought it was. Because each of our protagonists–the five we consider ourselves very lucky to know–had started…
Insight + Inspiration
- Follow Me on Pinterest
Images to stoke your imagination.
- Libre Living on Facebook
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
- Connect with me on Facebook
New friends are always welcome.
- Follow me on Twitter
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
- Get insights to your inbox
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
- Subscribe via RSS
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
Inspiration + Music + More
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.