The Way We Look at Things Perspective is everything. What’s yours? Think of something that’s causing you stress. Something that happens regularly. Bad drivers. A co-worker. A family member. What do you think of them in that situation? Be totally honest. It’s ok. Me and the Chair I’m asking because I was annoyed at a…
Tagged as: Truth
perception I was completely convinced it was true. It didn’t even occur to me to question it. Even though it was the first time I’d looked in a mirror and seen myself that way. Our new building has a mirror in the lobby. It’s the first thing you see when you walk in the front…
There’s a beauty in falling apart. In the raw, unfiltered explosion of emotion that’s been there for so long but tucked away behind the smile. Truth always feels good. Even when it hurts. Even when it makes us want to slide down onto the kitchen floor and wrap our arms around our knees and just…
TRUTH! The other day was a rough one. Truth: I cried for nearly an entire evening–except for the time when I was teaching a yoga class, when I refused to let my mind be anything but present–and failed, and tried again, and failed, and tried again. Truth: At one point during the day, I thought…
I am not an expert at this. I’m not a pro. But then again, word has it that what we need to learn is what we teach best–because if we did it automatically, if it came instantly and naturally, how would we know how it happened? I had a whole schedule written up for inspired…
Insight + Inspiration
Images to stoke your imagination.
The Libre Facebook community is alight. Join in!
Tweets to fan your flames @lindsey_lewis.
Insights and inspiration to ignite your life. About once a week.
We wanna be where you are. Add us to your feed reader.
#1 Top Posts
- Easy and Instinctive Time Management Attention high achievers. Feeling overwhelmed and stuck? How to tap your instincts and get back in the flow.
- Power: 5 Practical Ways to Tap into Your Intuition Woo woo? Or scientifically proven asset? Read on and decide for yourself.
- The Giving Tree: 20 Days of Giving #20daysofgiving Challenge. It got ‘liked’ up, Tweeted up, and all loved up. xo, L
- Why Living our Dreams is Less Work, More Play Walking down this path does not feel like work. Walking down this path feels more like play. Don’t believe me? Read and decide for yourself.
- Danielle LaPorte Whitehot Truth maven, entrepreneurial fire-starter, the jump-starter of Libre Retreats founder Lindsey Lewis’ faith in a life well-loved.
- Jonathan Fields Personal development, entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Mark Silver When you want to make a difference, but need to make a profit. Experiential training on communications, conflict management, coaching, facilitation and team building.
- Satya Colombo Self-Realization blog and community dedicated to freedom, passion , and changing the world.
- Seth Godin Seth Godin’s riffs on marketing, respect, and the ways ideas spread.